[publicly readable message] Attention Dear vinyo,

Peter Debrah peterdebrah at rediffmail.com
Thu Aug 11 11:09:37 PDT 2011

Attention Dear vinyo,

  I am Mr Peter Debrah a citizen of Ghana, I work with the South-Gate Credit Bank Accra-Ghana. I have the information to the existence of an abandoned big sum of money in my department belonging to a late customer Mr.Marc vinyo,. The fund is now without any claim because Mr.Marc vinyo, died in a deadly earthquake in China in2008 without any recorded next of kin in his official papers.

The transaction will be of great mutual benefit to us.Simply send me your reply of interest so that I will give you the details .

I contacted you because you have the same surname and you are in the same country where this man came from.Should you be interested? Send me your email address and telephone number to explain the details to you.

Best Regards,

Mr.Peter Debrah

South-Gate Bank.

Accra-Ghana