[publicly readable message] From Mrs Kung Sopha

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER wstnunion at yahoo.com.ph
Wed Nov 16 14:32:27 PST 2011

Hello ,

We send this email to confirm that you have a transfer line 5000$ by WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER. A total sum of US$600,000 has been approved to pay to you through western union. Your name and particulars were discovered through the list of the outstanding debts due for
payment.
After a meeting with the Federal Ministry of Finance, we came to a conclusion to make use of western union by sending this money install mentally at the rate of 5000$ per day till your reach payment of $600,000 is fully transferred.

For your information, A transfer of 5000$ have just been affected in your
name. therefore you need to contact our Western Union agent Dr. Keo Bunchhy, western union Manager to give you the transfer payment information and
MTCN to enable you start picking-up your transfer in any Western Union
in your city.

Contact Western Union Agent: Dr. Keo Bunchhy
Email; western_union.payment_transfer at fastservice.com

Urgently Contact him to avoid cancelling your transfer fund, so try to contact
him immediately today for him to forward the MTCN information to you.

Note/  You must provide the following information to Dr. Keo Bunchhy
Your Full Name: Telephone and Fax Number: Residential Address:

Best regards,
Mrs Kung Sopha